Spectrum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From the Leader

Go down

From the Leader Empty From the Leader

Post  Nick (Trebor) Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:53 pm

Greetings and welcome to the Spectrum Guild Forums. I would personally like to take the opportunity to thank each and every member for joining our guild. We like to think of ourselves as close friends and/or even a close online family. My name is Nick (char's ~Nick~ & Trebor) and I am very excited about the guild and the direction it is going.

A little about me: My real name is Dominic but only my family calls me that. All friends call me Nick but I don't mind either. I will respond to both. I have two wonderful kids, an 18 yr old boy (young man) and a 16 yr old daughter. I am from California, born and raised in the beautiful northern end. I still live there as of this post.

I am easy to get along with and love to help. All you have to do is ask and if I am available I would be more than happy to assist in any way possible. Please keep in mind I do get very busy at times so I may not be able to assist right away.

Anyways, thanks again for joining us and feel free to send me a pm in game or post on the forums to say hello to me. I look forward to meeting each and every one of you. See you in game and happy hunting!! cheers

~Nick

Nick (Trebor)
Admin

https://spectrumguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum